Homeopathic Clinic, Patient # `264 , Nose Bleeding.
Our Homeopathic Clinic receive lot of telephone calls discussing their health issues. Many patients visit the clinic personally , and get the doctor’s advice. We chose some patients to include in our section ” Homeopathic Clinic ” with their permission. Nose Bleeding is a special story of a boy age 10 years. The boy come to clinic with his father, who told the whole story. The boy’s face was very pale as if he does not have enough blood in his body.
In ” Homeopathic Clinic, Patient # 263 ” we discussed the story of a person who had a strange pain. Please do read that story if you have a strange pain. Hopefully you could get relief by taking the said Homeo medicine.
- Patient # 264, nose bleeding .
- Cause of nose bleeding.
- Platelet range in human body.
- Food to eat for nose bleeding patients.
- Food to avoid eating for nose bleeding.
- Homeopathic medicines for nose bleeding.
Patient # 264, Mr. Hamid s/o Mr. Ata Ullah from Lahore.
Ata Ullah visited Homeopathic clinic with his 10 years old son Hamid. Hamid has a tissue paper roll in his hand. Ata Ullah told the boy’s history as under.
Around 6 months earlier, Hamid’s nose bleeding started without any reason . We made his head wet with cold water. We thought it might be effect of warm weather. Nose bleeding stopped after some time. Since then, the nose bleeding starts any time without any possible reason. Nose bleeding continue for a long time. We use to keep tissue papers in front of his nose to stop bleeding. But bleeding continues.
We consulted Allopathic doctors for boy’s nose bleeding. The did some tests and gave medicines. But no relief. Now boy’s face is pale as if he don’t have enough blood . I am so much worried about my son’s health. Kindly help me to recover my son from his nose bleeding.
Cause of nose bleeding:
If some thing hits the nose, bleeding will start for some time and it stops after a little time. This is not dangerous. If nose bleeding starts without any reason , and continues for a longer time, This is for another reason. Human body’s function is very complicated . If some thing happens bad in human body, body system starts immediately to repair it.
Blood in our body has different type of cells. The excess/short amount of cells produce different effects. In human blood ,there are colourless blood cell called ” platelets “. These cells promote blood clotting to help prevent bleeding. If a person gets an injury, these cells will clump together to form a seal over the injured blood vessel and help prevent bleeding.
Platelet range in human body:
According to National Heart , Lungs and Blood Institute, the platelet count in adults is in the range of 150,000 – 450,000 platelets per microliter (ul) of blood. When a person’s platelet count falls below 150,000 platelets per ul of blood , bleeding starts without any other reason. Please be informed that :
- Low platelet count usually does not cause any symptom. If platelet count is very low, the following symptoms may appear:
- Bleeding with even a small injury.
- Nose bleeding. Gums bleeding.
- Blood in urine or in stool.
- Heavy menstrual bleeding.
- Small flat, red or brown spots beneath the skin due to leaking blood vessels.
- Red, purple or brownish – yellow skin patch due to bleeding beneath the skin .
Foods to eat for Nose Bleeding patients:
- It is better to get gain in platelet count ,eat vitamins and minerals . Following foods are recommended:
Folate rich foods:
- Folate or vitamin B9, is an important B vitamin for healthy blood cells. Folic Acid is the synthetic form of Folate
- An adult require at least 400 microgram (mcg) of Folate every day. Where as pregnant people require 600 mcg.
- Folate or Folic Acid is found in the following ;
1 – Beef liver. 2 – Dark leafy green vegetables such as spinach.
3 – Black eyes peas. 4 – rice. 5 – Yeast.
- Warning : People should not consume excessive amount of Folic Acid from supplements or fortified foods as high level of Folic Acid can interfere with vitamin B12 function.
Vitamin B12 – rich foods.
- Vitamin B12 play an important role in formation of red blood cells. Low level of Vitamin B12 in the body is a common cause of low platelet count.
- People aged 14 years and above need 2.4 mcg of vitamin B12 every day. Pregnant ladies require 2.8 mcg of vitamin B12 daily.
- Vitamin B12 is primarily found in animal -based products. It is found in beef and beef liver, eggs, fish such as clams, trout, tuna and salmon.
Vitamin C – rich foods :
- Vitamin C has very important role in human immune system. It trigger the body ability to absorb Iron.
- Vitamin C is found in many fruits and vegetables including Broccoli, green and red bell peppers, citrus fruits such as orange and grapefruit, kiwifruit and strawberries.
Vitamin D – rich foods:
- Vitamin D is necessary for proper function of the bones, muscles, nerves and immune system. it is necessary for healthy platelet count. Its common free source is enough body exposure to sunlight.
- people between 19-70 years need 15 mcg of vitamin D every day. People above 70 years need 20 mcg daily.
- Egg yolk, oily fish such as tuna, salmon , fish liver oil and fortified milk and yogurt are the main source of vitamin D.
Vitamin K – rich foods:
- Vitamin K is needed for blood clotting and bone health.
- Adults aged 19 and above need 120 mcg for males and 90 mcg daily for females.
Vitamin-K – rich foods:
- Leafy greens, like turnip greens, spinach, kali, broccoli, pumpkin, soybeans and soybeans oil are the main source of vitamin K.
Food to avoid eating for nose bleeding:
- Certain foods and drinks decrease platelet count in the blood . Try to avoid eating those foods and drinks.
- Avoid to eat and drink artificial sweetener aspartame, cranberry juice and quinine ( a substance in tonic water and bitter lemon).
- As per a survey in 2020, drinking excessive alcohol regularly may reduce platelet counts.
Homeopathic medicines for nose bleeding.
Homeopathy base is ” Like cure Likes”. If a Homeo medicine’s symptoms are exactly as patient’s symptoms, even a small dose of that Homeo medicine will cure the disease. Selection a Homeo medicine for a specific patient is crucial. A detailed investigation is needed to prescribe the right medicine. You need to go through the patient’s age, physical condition, habits, sex, previous history, when symptoms started, time of nose bleeding, how it increase and decrease, the colour of blood, is bleeding from left/right nose, usually at what time bleeding starts and how long it remains, any medical history in family, heart beat, blood pressure, does patient feel weakness after bleeding, medicines taken previously and so on.
- There are several Homeo medicines for bleeding. The following two Homeo medicines are considered on top. They are :
- 1 = Millifolium 200——- Bleeding from any part of body, blood colour is bright red, does not freeze after bleeding, high fever, no pain while bleeding, The head seems full of blood, urine bloody are common symptoms of this medicine.
- 2 = Hamamelis Virginica 200 —– Its symptoms are fullness of head, painful weakness of eyes, bloodshot appearance, nose bleeding, blood colour look black, relief in headache after nose bleeding, passive venous hemorrhage , bleeding from pile wart with pain, pile warts are bluish and feel heavy, bloody vomiting.
How to take above Homeo medicines;
- Above medicines can be taken in sugar. But i found more effective if taken in the following process
Take a 500 ml plastic bottle and fill it with clean water. Pour 15 drops of any one medicine mentioned above into the bottle. Close the mouth of bottle tightly , and shake the bottle strongly for at least 50 times. Drink a small amount of medicine filled water twice a day, before breakfast and 1 hour before dinner. Avoid to drink tea, coffee and smoking one hour before and after taking the medicine.
- Once water is left one-fourth in the bottle, fill the bottle with clean water and shake it. Do not mix the medicine. This process can be continued for 3 times. Then you have to mix 15 drops of the medicine in new fresh water and shake it again.
- This is a tested method of taking Homeo medicine and any Homeo medicine can be taken in this process .
Papaya leaf extract:
Two years ago, i got dengue fever . My platelets count reached at 9o,ooo . One of my friend advised me to drink the Papaya leaf extract. My son brought some Papaya leaves . I got them crushed and squeezed their juice. I drank that. It was very very bitter. Then i got tested my platelets count. Surprisingly the platelet count jumped to 180,000 . During that Dengue fever season i drank 3 time that Papaya leaf extract. My platelets count reached up to 350,000 . This is my personal experience which i like to share with others. The juice of Papaya leaves recover the decreased platelets count very effectively in very short period of time.
I pray to All-Mighty Allah to grant a good health to every person in the world.
Thanks for your appreciation. Pl. keep on reading other articles too.