Homeopathic Clinic : Blood Pressure –
A to Z. Part – 1
Many viewer of “SipraWorld4All” have read our article “ Patient number 201 -202“ under ” Homeopathic Clinic ” and urged to write more in detail about blood pressure. Almost half of the total population of our world is suffering from high blood pressure. In this article will cover all known information about blood pressure, its causes, symptoms, treatment and precautionary steps taken to be safe from high blood pressure.
List of contents :
- Our heart
- Low blood pressure.
- Low blood pressure reading.
- Type of low blood pressure.
- Blood pressure how much low ?.
- Causes of low blood pressure.
- Symptoms of low blood pressure.
- Special type of low blood pressure.
- Treatment of low blood pressure.
- Last words.
- High Blood Pressure.
- Types of high blood pressure
- Diagnosing hypertension.
Part – 3:
- Pregnancy and high blood pressure.
- Managing hypertension during pregnancy
- Treatment of Hypertension
- Allopathic system of medicine
- Islamic/Greek system of medicine
- Homeopathic system of medicine
- How to take homeo medicine
- Homeo medicine for hypertension
- Ayurvedic system of medicine
Part – 5
- Use of Aspirin
Homeopathic Clinic. Blood Pressure A to Z , Part -1
Human body is the most complicated machinery on our earth. Our heart is the most important part of our body. In fact our heart is the main source of our lives. All parts of our body need a certain amount of blood to perform their duties. Our heart pumps our blood into blood vessels .A healthy heart mean good health.
Our heart beats about 100,000 time in one day and about 35 million times in a year. During an average lifetime the human heart will beat more than 2.5 billion times.
An ideal resting heart rate for adults range from 50 to 70 beats per minute. Generally a lower heart beat at rest implies more efficient ,hard function and better cardiovascular fitness.
- If your resting heart beat is about 100 per minute, it is “Tachycardio”.
- If your resting heart beat is below 60 per minute, it is ” Bradycardio”.
- An ideal normal blood pressure is 120/80 mm,Hg.
Low blood pressure:
Low blood pressure known as Hypotension may consider as desirable and causes no problem in some people. Abnormally low blood pressure’s side effects are dizziness, weakness, cold sweat and fainting. Extreme low blood pressure is life-threatening.
Low blood pressure reading:
- A blood pressure reading lower than 90 mm Hg for top number (systolic) is considered as low blood pressure.
- A blood pressure reading 60 mmHg or lower for the bottom (diastolic) is considered as low blood pressure.
Types of blood pressure.
Blood pressure is divided into two categories :
1; Systolic pressure: When checking you blood pressure , the top number in the blood pressure reading is the amount of pressure our heart produces when pumping blood through our arteries to rest of our body.
2 ; Diastolic : The bottom number in a blood pressure reading indicates the amount of pressure in our arteries when our heart is at rest between beats.
Ideal normal blood pressure reading at rest are lower than 120/80 mm Hg. Blood pressure is usually lower at night and rise sharply on walking.
Blood pressure: How much low?
A low blood pressure reading for A may be normal for B. Many doctors have another idea. They consider low blood pressure if it causes symptoms.
A sudden fall in blood pressure is dangerous. It will cause dizziness and fainting. in this case brain do not receive enough blood. Another life threatening position occur if a lot of blood drops dude to uncontrolled bleeding, sever infections or allergic reactions.
Causes of Low Blood Pressure:
Some medical conditions can cause low blood pressure:
- Pregnancy —-. It is normal . Blood pressure returns to normal after you have given birth.
- Endocrine problems.
- Heart problems.
- Blood loss.
- Severe allergic reactions.
- Severe infections.
- Lack of nutrients in our diet.
Some medication can cause low blood pressure, such as :
- Water pills
- Alpha blockers.
- Beta blockers.
- Drugs for Parkinson’s disease.
- Certain type of Antidepressants.
- Drugs for erectile dysfunction.
Symptoms of low blood pressure:
- Dizziness or lightheadedness.
- blurred or fading vision.
- Lack of concentration.
Special Types of low blood pressure:
- Orthostatic or postural hypotension: When we are sitting or lying down , a sudden and quickly stand up will cause a sudden drop in blood pressure .It can occur for various reasons, including dehydration, pregnancy, diabetes, heart problems, burns, excessive heat and certain neurological disorders.
- Low blood pressure after eating: (postprandial hypotension). People get this drop of blood pressure ,one or two hours after eating. Mostly older adults are easy victim of it.
- Low blood pressure from faulty brain signals: Mostly affects young adults and children who use to stand for long time periods.
- Low blood pressure due to nervous system damage: It is also called Shy-Drager syndrome. This type is very rare and has many Parkinson disease -like symptoms.
Low blood pressure can occur in any one. Some low blood pressure are common specially in adults older than 65. Children and younger adults are primarily affected by Neurally mediated hypotension.
A severely low blood pressure can block your body to get enough oxygen to carry out is functions, and could lead to damage your heart and brain.
Treatment of low B.P:
As you know, a Homeopath doctor first of all will ask for symptoms, condition of patient, feelings, age etc before prescribing a Homeo medicine. Following are some Homeo medicine for hypotension. Chose one which is best according to the patient’s symptoms.
1 – Cactus Grandiflorus: —– Low blood pressure, fear of death, screams with pain, anxiety, headache, right -sided pulsating pain, feels as if head were compressed in a vise, dim sight, profuse bleeding from nose, dryness of tongue as if burnt, heaviness in stomach, palpitation, very acute pain in heart, pulse feeble , irregular, quick without strength, low blood pressure.
Take 10 drops of its mother tincture in 1/2 glass of clean water and drink 4 times a day 1 hour before meals.
2 – Carbo vegetabilis 30: —— If low blood pressure is result of stomach upset. Pour 5 drops of this medicine in 1/2 glass of clean water and drink 4 times a day 1/2 hour before meals.
3 – Ipecacuanha 30, —— Eyes are red, pain through eye balls, Nausea, want to vomit. Take 5 drops of this medicine mixed in 1/2 glass of clean water and drink 3 times a day before meals.
4 – Natrum Muriaticum 6X and Gelsemium 6 ——Drink 4 drops of each medicine alternatively, 4 times a day. Keep 5 minutes interval in drinking both medicines.
Extreme Hypotension can lead to life-threatening condition if these symptoms appear:
- Rapid shallow breathing.
- Cold, clammy pale skin.
- Weak and rapid pulse..